Mathematics can be Fun!
Carrying forward Sri Sri's commitment to bringing about a scientific revival of traditional Vedic knowledge, The Art of Living conducts courses in Vedic Mathematics.
What is Vedic Maths?
It is an ancient Indian application used for solving problems in different branches of maths like Arithmetic, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry and Calculus. It's a branch of study which was forgotten until it was revived a decade ago by the late Jagadguru Bharti Krishna Maharaj (143rd Shankaracharya of Govardhan math, Puri).
About the program
The Art of Living offers special courses in Vedic Mathematics that help student to get rid of math fear and excel in mathematics. Based on 16 simple sutras this ancient system is complementary to the regular maths taught in schools.
- Open to all who want to learn a new approach to mathematics
- Includes an individually tailored curriculum & one-on-one tutoring sessions
- Personalized curriculum meets each student's unique skill level
- Teaches alternative ways for solving mathematical problems
- Imparts a new and entirely different approach to mathematics based on pattern recognition
- Also conducts teacher's training courses for those who aspire to teach Vedic Maths
I love Vedic Maths because:
- Easy to learn and master
- Enriches the knowledge & understanding of the subject
- Helps solve problems with accuracy and speed
- Provides a set of independent cross-checking methods
- Reduces dependency on calculators
- Helps develop clarity of mind and intuition
- Promotes mental agility
- Very useful for competitive exams like CAT, MAT,CET