The 5H program aims at ensuring that every rural area/village has
- Health care
- Human Values
- Harmony in diversity
Set up in 1997, 5H catalyzes social transformation.
The program aims to eradicate poverty, misery, disease and to ensure peace and harmony in rural and tribal areas worldwide.
The individuals and communities at the grassroots become self-reliant both socially and economically, this ensures the effects of the program are long-term and sustainable.
- Reached 40,212 villages
- Trained 110,000 rural youth in YLTP
- Conducted 165,000 free stress-relief workshops benefiting more than 5,688,000 people
- Conducted 49,500 hygiene camps and 25,950 medical camps benefitting 2,582,500 people
- Planted more than 10 million trees
- 1895 homes, 5418 toilets, 1152 bore-wells and 904 bio-gas plants built
- 55 model villages developed benefiting 115,000 people
- Trained over 6000 people in organic farming